Tuesday, March 5, 2013

ABSTRACT REALITIES,
series 2



Set 1



My husband sees two fish in the sea.
I see two fish in the sea too!
 


 Camouflaged bird



Person looking out of a  car window



Rooster with a message


Set 2


Three men with bow ties


Thanksgiving Songs for Children: I Love Thanksgiving
by Susan Maskin,arranged and performed by Bernie Katzman






Set 3

A girl taking a stroll underwater



 An ancient warrior..
He makes me a worrier!!

 



My husband sees a bird's face?
I see a dog's face?




My husband sees a dog's face?
I see a bird's face?




 Little girl with a big message 


Set 4

Man in a hat 

 

A "cuddly?" porcupine with mittens
sitting and waiting for winter to end





Twin cats 



Camel at midnight 





A hot summer afternoon on the grasslands

No comments:

Post a Comment